Fitness Alive Swim Academy is looking for experienced swimmers and swim instructors to join our team and help us grow our business as the premier swim academy in the Philadelphia region.
Brainchild of Philadelphia personal trainer and swim instructor Holly Waters, one of the most sought after infant and child swim coaches in Philadelphia, Fitness Alive Swim Academy is a swim school for children and adults of all ages and ability levels. Our unique psychology-based approach focuses on building confidence in the water and fostering a lifelong love of swimming, as well as teaching the nuts-and-bolts mechanics of swimming and water safety.
We are looking to add talented, experienced swimmers to join our growing team of instructors. Although prior experience as a swim instructor is helpful, we will provide training to ensure that all swim instructors and lessons adhere to our high standards for safety, technique and fun.
The ideal candidate:
• Is enthusiastic and passionate about swimming and pool safety.
• Has collegiate-level swimming experience or, at minimum, a strong background in competitive swimming.
• Demonstrates a passion for and patience with children; prior experience working with children, particularly in a swimming context, is helpful.
• Is a team player and has a positive, go-getter attitude.
• Has up-to-date CPR-certification; lifeguard certification is a plus.
• Is willing to complete a Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Certification and a criminal background check.
Please note this is not a full-time position; instructors are paid on a per-client basis, and the number of clients you can take on is dictated by your schedule and availability. This could be an ideal situation for someone looking for supplemental income and a flexible schedule.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and two references to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.