Click on a menu item below or scroll down to read our swim school policies.
1. Parents are required to stay on the premises, either on the pool deck or in the locker room, for the duration of the swim class or lesson.
2. Parents do not get in the pool with their children during lessons or classes. The only exception is our Baby Bubbles class, which is a parent-and-child swim class. At Baby Bubbles, there must be one adult per one child in the pool; no exceptions.
3. Locker Rooms: There are men’s and women’s locker rooms with showers, where you can change. Please note that the locker room is a shared facility with the entire gym, so please be respectful and courteous when using the space. Bring your own lock if you plan to use a locker.
4. There is to be no food on the pool deck.
1. Lessons and group classes must be paid for in advance. With the exception of our Sunday Baby Bubbles class, which is $25 cash only and payable onsite to the instructor, we do not accept cash or check payment at the time of your lesson. You must purchase lesson credits or pay for your class series in advance through our Mindbody website. If you wish to enroll in a class, you may do so here.
2. Credits for private and semiprivate lessons must be purchased in packages of 5 or 10 credits. For your first lesson, you're able to pay for a single session. We consider this a "trial" to make sure it's a good fit for one and all. After that, you can purchase lesson credits in packs of 5 or 10. The rationale is this: We are holding a time slot for you week to week, so paying up front for a handful of lessons or classes ensures a level of commitment. Think of it this way: We're committing to you — carving out time on our schedule to help you or your child become competent, confident swimmers — and we'd like you to commit to us, too. Teamwork at its finest, right?
Cancelations, Missed Lessons & Refunds
1. Our cancelation and missed-lesson policies:
For private or semiprivate lessons: We allow students to miss up to 1 lesson per month without forfeiting his or her spot on our calendar. Please be courteous and give us as much advance notice as possible if your swimmer will need to miss a lesson; we require at least 72 hours notice for a planned absence, and 24 hours in the event of injury or sickness. Please alert us via phone or text message at 267-702-6043 or email us at email@example.com to avoid losing a class or lesson credit. No-shows or those who cancel without reasonable prior notice will be charged for the lesson at our discretion.
For group classes: We do not offer any make-up lessons or refunds in the event that you can't make it to class a certain week, so please check your schedule and plan accordingly. If you must miss a class, please be courteous and call, text or email us as soon as you can so our instructors can have an accurate headcount.
2. We do not issue refunds for unused class or lesson credits.
3. Our make-up policies:
We cannot offer make-ups for missed group classes. For missed private and semiprivate lessons, we can sometimes provide a makeup session if the instructor is available to do so. Please arrange these directly with your instructor.
Facility Emergencies, Snow Days & Holidays
1. Facility Emergencies: In the event private or semiprivate lesson must be canceled due to a facility-related emergency, every effort will be afforded to provide a makeup lesson. If a class must be canceled, classes will simply resume at the regularly scheduled time the following week, and the six-week series will be extended by one week. We will contact you — via text, email and phone, in that order — as quickly as possible in the event of a facility closure or emergency. Clients will not be charged for classes or lessons in the event of facility emergencies.
2. Snow Days: In the event that getting to or from the facility is dangerous due to the weather, we will contact you — via text, email and phone, in that order — as quickly as possible to alert you of cancelations, and we will provide relevant announcements on our website and social media channels. Clients will not be charged for classes or lessons in the event of facility emergencies. Six-week sessions will be extended a week to provide a makeup.
3. Holidays: We will not hold classes or lessons on the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day. Classes will be resumed at their regularly scheduled time the following week, and every effort will be afforded to provide a makeup lesson.